Each participant must first complete the online registration form below.
The Geneva NGO Forum is open to all, whether member of a UN ECOSOC accredited organization or not:. For participants representing organizations that do not have UN accreditation, we will get special arrangements for attending the Forum.
Recovery of organizational costs
The NGO Committee on the Status of Women, Geneva, incurs substantial costs in organizing the Geneva NGO Forum for the Beijing+20 UNECE Review. Therefore, participants will be requested to help cover the costs associated with organizing the forum (i.e. secretariat, venue, interpretation, documentation, coffee breaks and others:) by paying a modest amount:
- 100 Swiss Francs for early registration – before 31 July 2014 (i.e. about 80 € or 110 US$)
- 150 Swiss Francs for registration after 1st August 2014 (i.e. about 120 € or 165 US$)
- 50 Swiss Francs for youth (18-25 years old) (i.e. about 40 € or 55 US$)
Note: the amounts given in € and US$ are only indicative – Payment must be made in Sfr.
Payment can be done once the registration form is submitted, either
- online by credit card via Paypal, or
- by bank transfer (in Swiss Francs). Detailed information for payment can be downloaded here.
Please note that registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Participation to the UN ECE intergovernmental meeting of 6-7 November
This is another meeting, and it requires a separate registration!
More information here.
Deadline for registration: 23 October 2014!
Please use the contact form for any question you might have.